If you’re a coffee lover who enjoys adding creamer to your morning brew, you’ll love this recipe for homemade French vanilla coffee creamer.
It’s easy to make, tastes delicious, and contains no artificial ingredients or preservatives. Plus, it’s much more cost-effective than buying store-bought creamers.
In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps of making this creamy and delicious French vanilla coffee creamer.
Coffee creamers have been around since the early 1900s, but it wasn’t until the 1950s that the first non-dairy creamers hit the market.
Since then, creamers have become a popular addition to coffee, with a wide variety of flavors to choose from, including French vanilla.
The flavor of French vanilla comes from the addition of vanilla extract, which is used in this recipe.
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- A medium-sized mixing bowl
- A whisk
- A measuring cup
- A container with a tight-fitting lid for storage
This recipe takes about 10 minutes to prepare and makes about 3 cups of French vanilla coffee creamer.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, heavy cream, milk, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a container with a tight-fitting lid for storage.
- Shake well before each use.
- Add desired amount to your coffee and enjoy!
You can easily customize this recipe to your liking by adding different flavors or adjusting the sweetness.
For example, you could add a pinch of cinnamon for a spiced vanilla flavor, or use a flavored extract like almond or hazelnut.
This French vanilla coffee creamer is delicious in hot or iced coffee. For an extra indulgent treat, try topping your coffee with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Store your French vanilla coffee creamer in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Shake well before each use.
- Use a good quality vanilla extract for the best flavor.
- You can adjust the sweetness of the creamer by adding more or less sweetened condensed milk.
- To make this recipe dairy-free, use canned coconut milk and a non-dairy milk alternative like almond or soy milk.
Can I use fat-free or low-fat milk instead of whole milk?
Yes, you can use any type of milk you prefer. Keep in mind that the creaminess of the final product may be affected by the type of milk used.
Is it possible to make this recipe sugar-free?
Yes, you can substitute a sugar-free sweetened condensed milk for the regular sweetened condensed milk. Keep in mind that this will affect the texture and sweetness of the creamer.
Making your own French vanilla coffee creamer is easy and delicious.
With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a creamy and flavorful addition to your morning coffee that is free from artificial ingredients and preservatives.
Give this recipe a try and elevate your coffee game to the next level!